Fees & Terms
APNIC training is subsidized with funding support from APNIC Foundation as part of our commitment to provide education and capacity building opportunities to the Asia Pacific Internet community. Fees for face-to-face training and hybrid training are charged to partially cover the costs incurred.
APNIC training fees are categorized according to the locations of the training as follows:
- Category A Advanced Economies*: Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Macao, New Zealand, Singapore and Taiwan
- Category B All other economies within the APNIC region
APNIC Members receive special discounted rates for APNIC training. Check to see if your organization is an APNIC Member.
Be sure to enter your organizations’ correct APNIC Member Account Name / code when registering for any APNIC event to get the Member discount. If you don’t know your APNIC code, or who the authorized APNIC contact person is in your organization, email [email protected] to find out who in your organization can give you this code.
We look forward to seeing you at APNIC training.
Daily Rates for Face-to-Face and Hybrid Training
|Category A||Category B||Category A||Category B|
|AUD 40||AUD 10||AUD 80||AUD 20|
- Training fees are shown in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclusive of GST (where applicable). Online payments must be made in this currency.
- Payment must be made before the event. Your registration will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
- APNIC reserves the right to cancel your registration if payment has not been made before the event.
- Your registration is non-refundable. If you cannot attend the event, you may nominate a substitute.
- If APNIC cancels the event for any reason, a full refund will be given to all paid registrants.
- If for any reason the event is cancelled, APNIC and other entities, including but not limited to local organizers, the host, and supporting organizations of the event, will NOT be liable for any losses or damage, including consequential loss, suffered or incurred by the registrant or any other third party arising out of, or in any way connected with, the cancellation of the event. Such losses or damage include, but are not limited to, loss of airfare, accommodation deposits or other associated costs or loss or damage to property.
If you are unable to attend the event for any reason, APNIC and other entities including but not limited to, local organizers, the host and supporting organizations of the event, will not be liable for any resulting losses, financial or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, APNIC has no liability whatsoever for any loss (including consequential loss), damage, expense, claim or proceeding in respect of:
- Damage to, loss, destruction or loss of use of any real or personal property;
- Any injury to, disease or death of, persons; or
- Pure economic loss suffered by third parties, in respect of any act or omission, negligent, wilful or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the event.
Code of Conduct
Participants in APNIC training events agree to abide by and must adhere to the APNIC Community Code of Conduct.