Knowledge Check 2
Knowledge Check 2
0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which among these choices can you NOT do within MyAPNIC?CorrectIncorrect
True or False. Non-corporate contacts can instantly get access to MyAPNIC after completing the registration.CorrectIncorrect
Elsa has recently been appointed to manage the IP address resources for her company, ABC Internet Ltd. She knows this can easily be done through MyAPNIC. Her manager Luke is currently the main corporate contact for APNIC.
- register for an account
- corporate contact (Luke)
- authorization code
- What can Elsa do to have access to MyAPNIC?
- Who should approve Elsa's registration?
- What does Elsa need to send Luke before she can get access to the MyAPNIC portal?
If you click “Remember Me” when logging in to MyAPNIC, how many days will it be valid for?CorrectIncorrect
MyAPNIC’s two factor authentication is required for the following features:CorrectIncorrect
True or False. You can view your biling history and download all your previous invoices using MyAPNIC.CorrectIncorrect
MyAPNIC provides simple utilities and network tools for your use. Match the tools listed below with their function.
- Looking Glass
- Bcrypt and MD5
- Reverse Domain Verification
- IPv6 Sparse Assignment
- IPv6 Subnets
- Lets you view your network from APNIC routers
- Creates hash for your clear text password
- Checks that your zone has been configured correctly, including DNSSEC
- Creates assignments that are spaced apart, to allow for growth while maintaining aggregation
- Computes subnet for your IPv6 prefix with specified subnet length
True or False. You may NOT submit questions addressed to the Executive Committee (EC) through MyAPNIC.CorrectIncorrect
True or False. APNIC Members who only have IPv4 addresses in their account, are eligible to request and receive a block of IPv6 addresses immediately from MyAPNIC.CorrectIncorrect